I got into this cryptocurrency world during the first quarter of 2018. I had taken a year off from my study that year, so i had all the time. When i first find out about Faucets, cloud mining and cryptocurrency I got hooked for few months. But due to very low earning from faucets i decided to stop using all of these and started preparing for my university exam.
Now lets, come back to our present year 2020. so, because of corona virus, lockdown and sudden rise of dogecoin price due to tiktok viral video i once again returned back to Crypto world. Its been about a week now and i have found some very good websites and apps that pay decent amount of Satoshi.
I checked this blogger site and i am quite amazed to see that i am still getting about 30 views every day from all around the world.
Thank you to everyone for visiting my small blogger site.
Now, from this week i will try to add some good content to value to your time.

Comments
Post a Comment